At Rebuilt Parish, we promote four strategic anchors that we believe are absolutely essential for rebuilding a parish. Building a leadership culture or layers of leaders is one of our four anchors. Everything rises and falls on leadership. In the Church we know that we have many leaders who are waiting to use their skills and abilities to grow the kingdom of God.
To help parishes develop levels of leaders:
- Lead by Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Anchors
- Build and develop your leadership team
- Lead yourself/50 percent of leadership is self-leadership
- Equip and Empower your staff
- Identify and grow strong volunteer leaders
- Determine the metrics and measurements for progress
The more servant leaders at every level of the parish the greater the impact it can have on their community. Please take a moment to learn about how we help a parish develop leadership throughout the parish.
If I can pray for you in any way, please e-mail me at [email protected]