Rebuilt Parish Coaching
Guiding Teams from Ideas to Implementation
What is Rebuilt Parish Coaching?
At Rebuilt, our mission is to make disciples by helping other parishes make disciples. We believe the best way to encourage you in this mission is to walk along side your team while navigating the rebuilding efforts at your parish.
This is a pivotal moment in the life of the local parish church. Now more than ever, a parish leadership team needs not only resources but partners - a Coaching Team - to help take your rebuilding efforts from ideas to implementation.
The Rebuilt Coaching includes group learning and personal coaching. Our curriculum is built around our Strategic Anchors of Leadership, the Weekend Experience and Growing Deeper & Wider in Discipleship.
What Is Included
Rebuilt Parish Coaching includes collegial idea sharing, encouragement and accountability with and from other parish leaders, which is primarily delivered through our unique Coaching Small Group model. Each parish will also have a personal Rebuilt Coach for ongoing support. Furthermore, you will gain inside access to Church of the Nativity expert staff, proven parish ministry systems and successfully implemented parish tools.
Parishes join the Rebuilt team and set down the path of rebuilding and growing their parish on an ongoing basis through a Rebuilt Parish Coaching Membership, which includes:
Group Coaching - Rebuilt Parish Coaching Members participate in Coaching Small Groups, offered in 12-week semesters twice a year. Your Pastor and one key colleague join a small group with 3 to 5 other parishes. The curriculum is shown below and tracks the Rebuilt Strategic Anchors.
Personal Parish Coaching – Your individual parish coach will help keep you on track as you implement the ideas cultivated in the group sessions.
Access to the Content Library – Hundreds of homilies are organized in Message Series which tracks the Liturgical Calendar. Small Group videos and questions for discussion also are organized around the Message Series. Children’s Liturgy of the Word lesson plans with talks and bible stories and games galore. Plus ministry manuals and forms and new parishioner welcome packets and stewardship materials and much much more.
Rebuilt Contributor – Coaching Clients will join our Webinars and Podcasts as guests and provide content to blogs and Facebook pages and share ideas through all Rebuilt channels.
Coaching Group Course Catalog
The Rebuilt Coaching curriculum will grow over time with further classes which dive deeper into the Rebuilt Strategic Anchors. Our Spring 2022 courses are outlined below.
Building your Foundation
Begins: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 2pm EDT
Objective: Parish Leaders will learn and prepare to implement the strategic anchors that build the foundation to focus their decision-making on what is important to achieving their vision.
Objective Description: Parish Leaders will examine their unique vision and what success looks like in their parish. They will develop individualized parish goals and guiding documents that will determine and provide a roadmap for going forward.
- Importance of Leading with Vision
- Adopting the Strategic Anchors
- Using the Anchors as a lens to evaluate where you are
- Determining goals for your Strategic Anchors
- Importance of a Leadership Team
- Building a Roadmap & Guiding Documents
- Defining your discipleship path
Begins: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 2pm EDT
Objectives: This course includes the steps to refine a strategic plan that aligns to the parish vision, mission, and strategic anchors with successful implementation to cast the vision for a healthy church culture.
Objective Description: Parish Leaders will create a healthy leadership culture by developing systems and processes that increase communications to fulfill the vision, mission, and strategic anchors of the parish.
- How to Become a Coach Leader
- One-on-One Coaching to Create a Coaching Culture
- Equipping, Empowering, and Releasing Authority - How to Effectively Delegate
- Organizational Refinement
- How to Define Strategic Anchors that Align to the Vision, Mission, and Values
- Parish Metrics
- Great Meetings
- Implementing Your Strategic Plan
- Communication and Cascading Plan
Weekend Experience: Ministry
Begins: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 2pm EDT
Objective: Parish Leaders will build up a specific area of ministry by learning how to create a culture of ministry and build a ministry infrastructure.
Objective Description: This course provides the connection between serving and the discipleship path in order to build a culture of service by determining the systems and structures needed to invite and invest in the church community.
- Building Connections to the Discipleship Path
- Why getting to know those in the pews is essential
- How to lead and disciple people through Ministry
- Building an irresistible (yet sustainable) Ministry Culture
- Creating Systems - Onboarding and Orientation Processes
- How to make a Church-Wide Ask
- How to raise up Leaders and grow volunteers
- The Importance of Prayer in Ministry
Finance & Stewardship
Begins: Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11am EDT
Objective: This course is designed to help parishes create a culture that understands the connection between giving and discipleship. A parish does not raise money, it raises givers.
Objective Description: Parish Leaders will gain strategies that help them create a culture of giving. The course includes practical discussion of parish financial systems and budget processes that promote successful efforts with a focus on continuous review and planning. The course also addresses how to make the ASK, preparing both the Hearts and the Minds of parishioners in a way that leads to successful Stewardship Weekends and Capital Campaigns.
- A Parish Culture of Discipleship: How we Talk about Money
- Parish financial Systems & Budget Processes
- Development 101
- Tactics: Electronic Giving, Mid-Year Updates, Stewardship Letters, Giver Lunches
- How to Ask: Casting Vision & Stories of Life Change
- Planning and conducting a stewardship Sunday
- Creating an annual stewardship plan
Begins Kickoff Session: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 3:30 pm EST
Group A: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 4pm EDT
Group B: Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11am EDT
Objective: Parishes will access strategies, content, and practices that assist in building, maintaining, and growing small groups within their parishes.
Objective Description: Parishes will develop and plan for a launch of small groups designed to help their church community grow deeper in their relationships with Christ, with strategies to maintain momentum in moving from a church “with” small groups to a church “of” small groups.
- Implementing a spiritual campaign using the book Seriously, God?
- The Value of Small Groups
- The Format of Small Groups
- Building Your Support System
- Content: Small Group Messages
- Systems to Manage Small Groups
- Planning Launch: Where to Start
- Kicking Off the Small Group Initiative: Small Group Launch
- Maintaining Momentum
Begins: Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 1pm EDT
Objective: Parish Leaders will develop and prepare to implement an exceptional worship and learning environment that invites and excites all kids and students, from 6 weeks old to college.
Objective Description: Parish Leaders will develop and prepare to implement strategies, support, and content that allow the next generation to be known, grown, noticed, and focused on what matters most; that Jesus loves them and the Father is madly seeking their hearts.
- Strategy: Creating the environment. What makes the space irresistible?
- Support: Building a ministry team strategy. How to recruit and train ministers
- Strategy: Small groups (1st - college). Everything we do points to small groups. Message given so that questions are discussed in small groups
- Engaging parents using sacramental preparation and faith milestones
- Content: Messaging, bible stories, small group curriculum, games and activities
- Strategy: Annual Calendar (rhythm of the year)
- How to attract and engage teenagers: A place to be known and cared for
- Resources: Curriculum, content, Life Church, Orange, Life Teen.
- How to write your own small group questions
We believe that Coaching from Rebuilt Parish is the best way to enact real change in your parish. Our team will walk along side you and your team to develop a plan for your future. Download our one page PDF to share with your your leadership teams.
"With Rebuilt Coaching - having the opportunity to receive and provide feedback ourselves is an enriching experience that is deepening our understanding and call to leadership within the church."
- Fr. Roger Gustafson
Rebuilt Coaching Group Member
Are You Ready to Join the Movement?
Join parishes across the country and around the world who are making the commitment to fulfill the great commandment and the great commission. Space is limited.
Registration Closes on August 10th.